I like the little man rocking the Dimebag Model Dean in the middle.
This has probably been on here before, but i just seen the video a few weeks ago.
YouTube - Cemetery Gates by Pantera
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I like the little man rocking the Dimebag Model Dean in the middle.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
plenty more vids on the guys website
YouTube- Ghosts Along the Mississippi by Down
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I like this one too
YouTube - Wishful Thinking by John Petrucci
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
think I found my fav.
YouTube - Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
just got that same one for my nephew for his birthday ironlung
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks